Webstore Rules & Requirements
- We set up a web store with your art.
**If you don’t have art and this is a new store with new design is being created, there will be a design fee ($50-$100 based on the amount of time and editing requested). There would also be a screen fee of $25.00 + $20.00 for additional screens (if your logo is printed by us again in the future, that fee is omitted as a repeat screen).
- There would be a $65.00 set up charge for file to be created for embroidery (If this applies to your store).
- Our Free Webstores include up to 4 garment choices (these can have up to 3 color variations). There will be a $45.00 set-up fee for 4 additional items/colors. Some restrictions may apply.
**You may browse our online catalog and select the garments you would like in your store: https://earth2earthinc.com/pages/apparel-catalogs
We will have to check the availability of the requested garments, as they may be out of stock. You may also request for assistance selecting garments & we would be happy to provide suggestions based on what you are looking for.
- There is a requirement of a minimum of 24 items to be purchased with the same Screen Print logo, it can be assorted items and colors as long as the print is the same.
**As for imprint colors, we have a list of our standard print colors (+black & white) if anything other than these is requested to print, there is a custom color mix fee of $25.00 (per color). Please ask for the color chart if it has not been provided to you yet. There is also a color change fee of $20.00 if changing the print color for different garments/different colored garments. Because of this, it is good to find garments that can have all the same color printed on them.
- If your shop falls far below the anticipated order quantity, we may choose to refund the orders and not produce them.
- Embroidery has no minimum requirement, however the set-up charge for the embroidery must be paid even if 1 item with embroidery is ordered.
**DTG (full-color-printing) webstores also have no minimum requirements.
- Published prices can include a markup of your choice, which will not be visible to the end consumer. Those mark-ups can then be used to offset your set-up cost. You will be given a check for the remainder of the profits after those fees have been deducted. In some cases, the set-up may need to be paid in advance.
- Once your webstore has closed, we will wait 24 hours before ordering garments for instances when last minute orders can be accommodated. Once we have confirmed and garments have been ordered, we cannot accept any add-ons.
- Once the order has moved into production, we need a minimum of 10 working days to produce the orders.
- All orders will be bagged individually, and the store owner will be responsible for distribution unless other accommodations have been made.
We know this is a lot of information, but we are happy to help with the full process and provide clarity where needed! Please contact Art@FreshHotShirts.com or call (248)335-7015 to get started!